Monday, March 2, 2009

Non dating vow

Dear Caitlin, how did you do the whole non dating thing, i made the same vow as you but it is so unbelivably hard, when a guy likes me i read aways like him back anbd have im-pure thoughts...please help to find god is trying to sya to me
from, L

Dear L,
Hey, I never said it was easy not to date. But having gone through it and made it to the other side, I can say with all confidence that it was the best way for me. And I’ve seen way too many girls getting crushed by crushes or destroyed by dating. The “success stories” in dating are way too few. But I’m always open to hearing the good ones. Still, have you noticed that very few show up in this column? Anyway, it’s between you and God whether or not you date. And it’s good to remember that “easy” isn’t always best.
Blessings,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment