Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dear Caitlin,
what's up!i have a question,u c 1 of my bf's is a guy and just recently told me he liked this girl .well i felt weird after he told me and i figured it out that i like him and i was jelous.well i ended up telling him and he said "no way i like u 2; so i was like well r we going out know and he said "well thats a prob. u c i asked Hannah out already.so i was like what the heck!so we started just hiding it 4 a while and that didn't work out 2 well.some 1 found out we liked each othr and told Hannah!so he thought i told the person and i said "no i didn't" well he said he believed me but he has'nt talked me since! so i don't know what 2 do that was about a 3 wks. ago ,and he hasn't said a word 2 me!so what do i do i don't want 2 lose a friend ,but i also don't want 2 admit i did it b/c i didn't.also what do i do about my feelings toward him,b/c i still like him ,but look were that got us last time!!THANX SO MUCH PLEASE WRITE BACK!I NEED HELP!
from, D

Dear D,
I’m guessing you’re over this guy by now. And it sounds like you realize it wasn’t such a smart move on your part. So hopefully you’ve moved on and learned that when a guy is dating two girls at the same time, something is wrong. So don’t get suckered into something like that again, okay?
Blessings,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment