Monday, March 16, 2009

Need friends

Dear Caitlin- Hi, i'm 13 and having a hard time with my life right now. I don't really have too many friends. And i'm lonely alot. I got to church with my family, and i go to youth group. And i LOVE IT! But i'm just so shy, and it's hard for me to go up to people, so therefore i don't really have friends. My two best friends just moved away this year (they aren't sisters or anything, they just happened to move the same year) Well, can you give me some advice that could help me out in this? Thanks
God Bless You
from, T

Dear T,
Maybe you’ve heard me say that to have a good friend you need to be a good friend. And that means stepping out of your comfort zone to reach out to someone else. Ask God to show you another girl who’s in need of a friend, and ask him to help you to take a risk by talking to her. And if it doesn’t work, don’t give up, keep on trying until you really connect with someone. And, trust me, you won’t be sorry once you have a good friend to hang with.
Blessings,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment