Tuesday, March 31, 2009

God's plan for love

Dear Caitlin,
I'm in LOVE...now don't tell me it's just a crush(I have had those B4 and this is nothing like it)...he is great in every way and a good strong christian...need I say more(I'm trying not to make to much of this)...Now I just want to be friends for now but I am worried that he found someone else to fill my place...she is really nice and sweet ,but she is not for him...maybe I'm just envious...I Love him as a brother/friend/and more...but to save my heart I want to wait till I'm older...I want him to wait for me too...now my QUESTION IS : Dose God have a plan for who we should marry? ~`~S O I~`~

Dear S O I,
Okay, I’m not going to tell you it’s just a crush. And it sounds like it’s not. Even so, that doesn’t guaranty that this guy is the ONE that God has chosen for you. The good news is that it sounds like you are getting better at picking out good guys. And it’s possible that this is God’s training ground for you to be able to recognize the “real thing” when it comes along. The bad news is that this guy might really be into this other girl, and that’s going to hurt you. But even if that’s the case, you should feel encouraged to know that God has someone even better for you. And if this guy’s not into this other girl, then you’ll just have to wait and see what comes next. Mostly you need to trust that God knows what’s best for you.
Blessings,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment