Monday, March 16, 2009

I met a guy

Dear Caitlin,
umm.. are u really a real person? or is domeone just using your character to do this? Anyway whoever this is that i am talking to , here's whats troubling me...
I went to Sydney last holidays and i met this guy called eddy. We had so much fun together and i really miss him. I don't feel like i'm exactly in love with him, just really attracted. I would love to get to know him better. well we kept in touch, but now we're kind of drifting apart (he says his busy with exams) I don't want to be the annoying girl, chasing after him. But i feel such a longing just to hear from him. I don't know what to do. It seems like its kind of healing now though, i think i was kind of heart broken to leave him. i'm going bak to Sydney in the Christmas holidays (don't worry its not to see him) I guess i'll just see what happens then. I've made a promise to myself not to make a move first (i mean send him a message or call him) I need him to do that if this is going to be anything. THis must seem very confusing and whoever u are, can just delete this. I just wanted to let it all out. Thanks...
from, d

Dear d,
I am a real person…I guess the question is am I Caitlin or the one who writes her stories. I’ll let you decide. It sounds like you’ve made a wise choice to move on from this guy. And you’re smart to realize that if he hasn’t called or emailed you, it’s probably because he’s not really into you. It’s hard to accept that sometimes, but the sooner you do, the sooner you can move on and enjoy all the other good stuff in your life. So have fun in Sydney, and put this guy out of your mind.
Blessings,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment