Friday, April 3, 2009

Going to a new school

Dear Caitlin,
I'm going to a new school this year (I'm in 8th grade ) and I'm wondering if you have any ideas on how i can share God's love with people in an interesting or easy way, or just any way at all.
Thanx a bunch!
from, L M T.

Dear L>M>T>
That’s a great question. And I know it’s different for everyone. First I think you should make a commitment to ask God, daily, to lead you through your day and the people you come in contact with. Then ask God to just shine through you as you try to live your life for him. I’m guessing that certain people (like ones who are searching) will notice and wonder what it is that makes you stand out. Then you get to be honest and tell them. Just don’t try to tell them everything at once. And trust that it’s God who’s really at work, not you. We’re just tools in God’s hands. The important thing is being available!
Blessings!
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment