Thursday, February 26, 2009

I like a geek and he likes me

Dear Caitlin,
I like a geek, kinda a geek, and he likes me to, but he's not ready for a girlfriend like me, I'm the captain of the cheerleading squad, and of the volley ball team, and i dont mean to brag, but I am more popular than him, and I cant get it through to him that I REALLY like him, he thinks it would hurt my "status" at school or something, how can I talk to him
from, E.H..

Dear EH,
I think that’s very cool that you like a “geek” although that’s pretty hard to define, isn’t it. I mean you can obviously see some cool things about this guy. Why not just be his friend and see if you can win his trust. Some “geeks” have been hurt (often by “popular” kids) and they might be a little “gun shy” if you know what I mean.
Blessings!
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment