Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dating

Dear Caitlin,i have been really encouraged by your books and the whole not dating thing(i think i will wait till i and out of high school, but i am not really counting the days ) and i was just woundering if things gets harder as time goes on ? for me i has i feel that god pushing great guys into my life right now and am having a hard time keeping to my post. do you have any question i can ask my self that will narrow down wheater a guy is "great"? or any tips that will help me ? oh i also wanted to know how you knew jeremy had fellings for chloe? hey could you tell that josh still had fellings for you after you rejected his request the first time ?
from, B

Dear B,
The guy and dating thing is complicated. All I can say is that it’s just a daily thing between you and God. And like so many things, you never know what’s around the next corner, but you’re always in good shape if you’re obeying your loving father. He only wants to bring good things into your life. Including the right guy—at the right time. Just trust him!
Blessings!
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment