Monday, February 23, 2009

Dear Caitlin, my best friend since second grade has decided to play hot patato. 'Cept I'm the potato. She's started hanging out with Daria and Ashley, the snobs of the grade. I know I shouldn't judge people, but they've made my life a living torture. We were talking the other day, and I said, "Yeah I'm a-", then Ashley walked in and she walked away from me!
I know she could have a reason for her snobbiness, but she doesn't! If she does, it isn't an excuse to be rude, is it?
from, V

Dear V,
I don’t know why some teen girls are so mean, but it seems to be a fact of life. But at least you get to choose your friends. Maybe you need to start looking for someone who’s not into being a snob. And if you want to read about a friendship that goes sideways when one girl dumps another to join the “snob group” try Dark Blue in the TrueColors series. I think you’ll relate to Kara.
Blessings!
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment